Account Executive – Large Enterprise; Global Client and Compute Solutions
Copenhagen, DenmarkJob ID R034091 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
Account Executive – Large Enterprise
Global Client and Compute Solutions, Enterprise
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be endless. Within Enterprise Accounts we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our top-calibre team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Dell Technologies provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core are a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Your objective will be to drive growth across a portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute strategies that deliver high-value solution-focused sales. The role will involve:
- Focusing on the top accounts in the portfolio to drive profitable growth within the accounts while developing plans to enable future growth of this specific account list
- Selling Dell Technologies' portfolio of technology solutions; servers, mid-range storage, networking, software, peripherals and services
- Supporting account planning, leading sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources within your respective sales responsibility
- Advising customers on strategic business and technology solutions
- Working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organization as well as providing sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Proven sales track record of success
- Extensive experience of selling technology solutions into Global Accounts selling one or more of the following solutions; servers, mid-range storage, networking, software, peripherals and service
- Ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CXO leadership to position solutions that will positively impact the Customer’s business as well as deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell Technologies' customers
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
- Languages: Fluency in English and Danish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell Technologies here.