Data Center Systems Consultant - Eastern PA
Conshohocken, PennsylvaniaJob ID R045931 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Data Center Sales Consultant - Eastern PA
Do you have deep knowledge in Data Center Solutions and have always wondered about a career at Dell? Do you want to grow your industry expertise and expand your horizons gaining exposure to as much technology as possible? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers.
We are looking for a Data Center Systems Consultantin Michigan area to join our Data Center Compute organization. The Data Center Sales Consultant is a pre-sales technical resource focused on architecting and driving the sale of Dell Technologies data center solutions. The DCSC is an essential member of a field account team with an objective to develop new business through understanding both short and long term customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to meet with customers and develop relationships while helping customers solve business challenges with our #1 market leading data center portfolio. Want to learn more? Apply today.
What makes this exciting:
- Opportunity to grow your technology experience while learning world-class sales skills
- You’ll be part of a great team that works hard & smart while having fun
- You’ll develop a trusted advisor role with your customers
- Broaden your exposure to various industry verticals
- Dell Technologies provides exposure to our family of companies providing long term career paths
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Must be well versed in server architecture and workloads and have knowledge of networking & storage solutions/architectures
- Passionate about solving customer challenges and developing solutions focused on data center architecture
- Desire to spend time with customers and contribute to account strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to educate customers and drive new business
- 5+ years of field sales experience – but other technical experience will be considered as well
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.