Pre Sales Solution Architect
Chicago, IllinoisJob ID R92095 Date posted Feb. 06, 2019
Dell Boomi Sr. Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010.
For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions Architect works with the Sales team aligned to our Dell Technologies channel to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi platform solutions and technologies to meet the needs Dell Technology sellers as they strive to meet the needs of their customers. This quota carrying position is remote based but requires travel to interface with the various teams of Dell Technology.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to how Dell Technology can better service their prospects and customers' business processes
- Build relationships within Dell Technology as a means to determine how Dell Boomi can meet the short and long-term goals of Dell Technology sellers.
- Research, develop and train Boomi Sales on how to deliver high impact solution messages/examples of how Dell Boomi can expand Dell Technologies footprint within their customers.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- 10+ years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems is preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?:
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.