Account Executive, Commercial Sales (remote: Chicago)
Chicago, IllinoisJob ID R045561 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Account Executive, Commercial Sales
Chicago, IL - Remote
Inspire – Challenge – Win!
Utilizing a simplified technology sales strategy, our Dell Technologies team is powerful! With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a fully customized package to your customers without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well.
If you are looking to drive your sales career to the next level and want to find a place that will offer stability, challenge and tenure then, “Think Dell!”
What makes this exciting:
- Support a range of accounts
- Interface directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Gain a full understanding of how the our business model relates to selling our products and services
- Be the point of contact to customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Negotiate with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- Resolve less complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members
- Sell Dell!
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- You can influence others to achieve results
- You have in-depth knowledge of and are skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations, project management, and strategic planning
- You have exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- You have experience with either Commercial or SLED accounts
- You have at least 5+ years of technology solutions sales experience in a relationship selling role
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.