Account Exec 2, Channel Sales
Chicago, IllinoisJob ID R89740 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Channel Manager on our Sales team.
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
At RSA, we believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories in the information security industry. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major paradigm shifts in play and the implications that they have for our customers.
And we live by values that support our actions every day and in everything we do.
Do the right thing – by our customers, employees, and shareholders...think long-term, but take action with a sense of urgency.
What we do matters – our work makes a difference in the world.
We give a damn – about our customers, about what we’re doing, about each other...we’re in this together.
We are a fun company – building cool products with technical insight that help our customers solve meaningful problems.
We provide more than 30,000 customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA’s award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, reduce IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime.
- Responsible for building and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to the partner exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements
- Responsible for articulating the RSA strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to the partner
- Responsible for developing, distributing, maintaining and executing a partner go to market business plans that are aligned with field sales go to market strategy
- Responsible for working with cross functional resources to support, orchestrate, enable and manage the partner
- Responsible for aligning and engaging territory field sale resources, presales and support resources to the partner to execute field level sales objectives
- Responsible for co-developing and executing with this managed partner’s local demand generation activities
- Responsible for helping field teams align resources on opportunities the partner generates
- Responsible for representing and providing partner updates at regional field sales QBR’s
- Responsible for distributing and articulating partner performance data to stakeholders
- Responsible for articulating and executing SecurWorld partner program benefits
- Responsible for providing partner forecast, supporting SFDC opportunity management and working with regional sales leadership to validate partner forecasted deals
- Responsible for supporting partner QBR’s, enablement requirements, demand generation events, and business opportunities
- Responsible for driving interaction and relationship events between RSA field teams and the partner
- Relationship & experience with the RSA national partner
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to manage resources in a matrix environment
- Understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Security Technology experience
- Consultative skills
- Presentation skills
- Program management skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years channel management experience with national and/or territory partners
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.