Senior Solution Architect - Azure (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA)
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R90672 Date posted Mar. 06, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview
Dell Boomi is looking for a Microsoft Azure Enterprise Architect whose primary responsibility will be to solution Microsoft Azure offerings integrated with our Dell Boomi customers. This is a technical position with responsibilities including: subject matter expert on implementations for Azure Virtual Machines, Resource Manager, Service Fabric, Virtual Network, Container Services, DNS, and SQL Database. The Azure Enterprise Architect will also interface with senior business leaders within MSCS to ensure our Azure capabilities are aligned to MSCS’ overall cloud strategy, and be the technical evangelist supporting Dell Boomi’s account leaders for potential and existing clients. The Azure Enterprise architect will work in support of presales efforts, new client onboarding and capabilities, and advise on strategy, training, and skill development of our Dell Boomi resources.
- Automating deployment and management of Azure workloads via API, integration tools, or other methods
- Managed service experience (i.e. performing systems administration, monitoring, etc.)
- Developing detailed technical schedules as input to an overall project schedule
- Managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills; ability to clearly articulate technical requirements and relate them to business objectives
- Demonstrated experience operating as a facilitator with excellent verbal and written communications.
- 10+ years of experience in IT field with 2+ working with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Solid experience with Azure services (IAAS and PAAS)
- Hands-on experience in Azure services- Azure Blob storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Azure DW, Power BI Azure Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics
- 2 years’ experience implementing end to end Azure cloud solution at enterprise level.
- Experience in defining and implementing Cloud Adoption and Migration of on-premises workload to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience with designing and developing cloud storage solutions with scalability.
- Solid grasp of cloud design in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, and security.
- Strong working knowledge of any RDBMS – design practices and use cases- and Enterprise data warehouse ETL tool
- Strong knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies
- One or more certifications in Azure preferred
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills, needed to present to groups, including C-level executives
- Dell Boomi experience a plus.
- Travel required: 30% North America and 10% Global (1 or 2 times per year)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.