Senior MDM Consultant (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA)
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, Remote - Pennsylvania, United StatesJob ID R031664 Date posted Aug. 21, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the sixth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 8,500 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data (MDM), API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity to join our team. This role can be done at our World Headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA or 100% remote. This role will provide MDM development and support for customers and partners.
- Thought leader in Master Data Management field
- Define complex clients' MDM requirements through analysis and design
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their MDM needs
- Plan, design, implement, and document MDM solutions of varying levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test, and debug processes according to plan
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Provides product recommendations and feedback to R&D
- Mentors and educates other team members
- On occasion, support sales with any deep technical scoping or estimating activities
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a Technology Field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Master Data Management discipline
- Expert with MDM enterprise tools and applications
- Delivered multiple complex Master Data Management projects
- Expert database and data management skillset
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and solutions
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Up to 50% travel in North America
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to work evening hours, if needed
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview