Senior Manager, Corporate Communications Dell Boomi
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R29320 Date posted Mar. 22, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications is responsible for communications to support Dell Boomi’s market position, corporate strategies and key initiatives. This person is someone who can strategically develop a compelling thought leadership platform to reinforce Dell Boomi’s role as an innovation leader, drive sales and customer acquisition, and enhance the company’s overall reputation. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is hands-on, loves telling stories, and who is a strategic thinker and can be a trusted partner and counselor to various internal groups within the company.
- Promote the Dell Boomi brand and reputation through proactive and strategic communications programs that positively influence external stakeholders via a variety of communications channels
- Develop and influence key messages, write communications, train and prepare spokespeople, and disseminate information through external communications vehicles
- Organize thought leadership and product and announcement strategy, activities and cadence
- Craft the foundational materials needed to deliver compelling, consistent narratives
- Write and develop talking points, background materials, bylined articles, etc., to promote thought leadership, proprietary research, products and services
- Consult with internal organizations on global strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives
- Act as a trusted, strategic thought partner to peers and executives
- Seek out stories and opportunities outside of news and announcements
- Close liaison with the product leads and other internal teams
- Strategically monitor thought leadership programs of Dell Boomi and its competitors; develop reporting mechanisms
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in communications with a bias to the enterprise software or SaaS industry
- Demonstrated creativity in driving executive communications and thought leadership activity
- Exceptional storytelling and writing experience, strong PPT skills is a plus
- Experience working directly with senior executives on media training, platform development, and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly collaborative with a team approach to communications
- You’re a self-starter and innovator who loves running with things while keeping key stakeholders updated on progress, opportunities and issues
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview