Salesforce CRM Developer
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R29775 Date posted Mar. 08, 2019
Salesforce CRM Developer
As a market and technology leader in Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fifth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
The Dell Boomi Salesforce CRM Developer works within our Business Operations team to provide coding and process support for enhancements/updates to our Salesforce instance. The individual will work with our CRM Lead, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creating technical documentation, testing and deploying changes to production.
This position will support both daily and release-based requests and follow an agile approach to solving issues, ensuring our CRM is best in breed. They will need to think on their feet and provide outside the box approaches to solving Dell Boomi’s unique challenges. The must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment that is focused on providing business outcomes that align to both our internal and external customers’ needs.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Communities
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CLI technologies like Salesforce DX
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop solutions that follow best practices. Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities
- At least 3-5 years’ experience supporting Salesforce CRM as a developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Experience with SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Good understanding on SOAP and Rest API’s.
- Excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Salesforce Platform App Developer certification
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of how the SaaS business model works
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Familiarity with Salesforce Mobile is a bonus