PMO Project Coordinator
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R32925 Date posted Mar. 22, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
- Collaborate with low touch, high coordination projects and customers to understand their overall project needs and connect with with the right delivery resources
- Drive and navigate these needs through various departments within Boomi to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Help support the PMO and project management team with invoice requests including reconciliation, project audits, and time validation
- Help support the PMO and project management team with standard project work space set-up based on project complexity
- Help support the PMO and project management team with new standard project work space revisions and updates ensuring they are pushed out in a unified fashion to all PMO stakeholders
- Help support the PMO and practice to establishing and maintaining standard processes, templates and wiki collaboration platform including appropriate change control and revision tracking procedures
- Help build workflows, notifications, and custom reminders for projects to ensure KPI metrics have the right level of visibility within the practice
- Help create dashboards, reporting portals, and analytics for PMO and the practice
- Candidate must possess the ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Utilize various software and tools such as Salesforce, Financial Force, Smartsheet to maintain organization and tracking
- Ability to work directly with customers, resource managers, and technical consultants to ensure expectations are managed against contract responsibilities
- Experience working with professional services back-end administration and reporting
- Experience working with professional service automation tools
- Strong services oriented administration background with minimum 10 years of software services experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce and Netsuite
- Knowledge and experience with reporting and practice analytics
- Knowledge and experience with bookings and delivered revenue based P&L
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview