Dell Boomi Systems Engineer
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R044386 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Dell Boomi Overview
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Internship / Co-Op Program Overview (full-time or part-time)
This program will provide co-ops and interns with hands on technical training and mentorship by the Boomi professional services team. Our professional services team is a balanced effort of technical product and services knowledge as well as consultative skills. If interested, please reach out to me directly: email@example.com
Dell Boomi is also building connections between our Boomi Unified Platform and our Military Community. We have teamed up with Onward to Opportunity (institute for veterans and military families) to develop a Foundational Certification Training program available to veterans who are pursuing a technical degree for either a co-op or summer internship.
Learn more about this program: Dell Boomi - Veteran Internship program
Dell Boomi Product Overview:Boomi Product Overview
- Students who are actively pursuing a technical degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
- Interested in learn new technologies, technically curious and enjoys working on technical solutions
- Consultative abilities - communicate technical solutions with team members / customers
- Enjoys being part of a team that fosters collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with technical support is a plus
- Experience with Java, Python, PHP or similar programming languages is a plus
Formal Training in Platform
- Week 1: Professional Developer Certification, Product Enablement Review
- Week 2: Production Administrator
- Week 3: (Days 1-2) EDI 1 Training
- Week 3: (Days 3-5) MDM 1 Training
- Week 4: Architect Training (Architect 1-3)
- Week 5: Architect Certification & Runtimes Session with focus on Business Use cases
- Week 6: Boomi Flow
- Week 7: Flex Week
- Project Support Training (w/ Consultants & Support) with weekly enablement session
- Week 8: Integration Scope & Runtime*
- Week 9: Process Performance & Process Scalability
- Week 10: Usability & Maintenance & Testing
- Week 11: Governance & Error Handling*
- Week 12: Account Management* & Boomi Security
- Week 13: Program Review/Exit Interview
With more than 100,000+ team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.