Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst
Chesterbrook, PennsylvaniaJob ID R84764 Date posted Jan. 03, 2019
Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst- Chesterbrook, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi is in search of a highly motivated, collaborative and technically experienced Compliance Specialist to join Boomi’s cybersecurity team in Chesterbrook, PA. This position reports to the Information Security Officer and is responsible implementing and enhancing controls, and driving adherence to the security control frameworks including SOC, HIPAA, PCI, FedRAMP, NIST, GDPR, HITRUST. The Compliance Specialist role will focus on assessing and prioritizing risk across the organization and compliance with information security policies. The role will perform risk assessments and control gap analysis against Information Security Policies and Risk Management Standards. The role will create, organize and articulate summarized risk findings that are clear and actionable by business stakeholders, reduce risk by helping to prioritize and drive remediation efforts throughout the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (SSAE18 SOC 1 & 2 Type 2, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, etc)
- Experience in evolving privacy and compliance areas such as GDPR, CCPA and other state, federal and international laws
- Technical background, especially Information Security experience
- Manage and maintain compliance certifications including FedRAMP
- Design, develop and maintain information security documentation
- Liaison to Dell GRC, external auditors and sub-processors (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- Experience with cloud and SaaS infrastructures
- Project Management experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.