Advisor, Instructional Design (Technical - 100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA Area)
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, Remote - Pennsylvania, United StatesJob ID R040165 Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 9,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working in Education Services at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
- Designs, develops, implements, and deliver off-the-shelf learning and development solutions that address results from needs assessments and short and long term objectives of Dell Boomi
- Develops training materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, presentations, job aids, quick-reference guides, learning activities, assessments, certifications, eLearning, and audio scripts using sound instructional design principles
- Incorporates interactivity/engaging learning into materials
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and implement learning and development solutions
- Puts evaluation and measurement tools in place to assess success and identify areas for continuous improvement of training
- Provides input to selection of tools and technologies for training development (new and innovative solutions)
- Stays current on instructional design practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid experience (4+ years) in curriculum or instructional design in Technical training
- Must have eLearning design/development experience
- Experience with course development software like any of these Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Quizmaker, Rise), Camtasia, etc.
- Ability to write effective certification questions to reflect objectives-met
- Experience in SAM or other agile instructional design models
- Experience with gamification
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview