SAP Functional (FICO) Business Systems Analyst
Chennai, IndiaJob ID R1910040 Date posted Jul. 08, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware SaaS and Perpetual, Licensing functions with ERP platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility, scale and resiliency. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware
- You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems
- You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact.
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Responsible for assessing, estimating, supporting and managing the effective and efficient delivery of the functional aspects of SAP projects, enhancements
- Participate/Drive Change request/Enhancement discussions in SAP (FI/CO/MM/SD/AA)
- Drive integration design with boundary systems such Coupa, Concur, Fieldglass.
- Experience in Configuration of FICO objects & S/4 HANA Simple Finance
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations.
- Author System Design documents & User Stories in JIRA etc
- Drive end to end delivery of solutions being implemented & liaise with other IT teams such as BASIS, Integration & Security
- Must be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings (SaaS) in this domain
- 5-7 years of full-time work-experience in relevant domains
- Excellent SAP skills – system functionality and technical understanding
- Proficiency in SAP FI/CO/MM Module, with in depth knowledge in SAP FI-MM-SD integration.
- Experience in S4 HANA - Simple Finance preferred
- Proficiency of writing RICEFW documents for enhancements in SAP.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Familiarity / Experience with SaaS offerings like Concur, Coupa, Fieldglass, Blackline is a plus
- SAP Certification preferred
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.