Sales Intern- French Speaker
Casablanca, MoroccoJob ID R55262 Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial department, we are looking for Sales Intern to work as part of a team based in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Sales Intern is responsible for selling Dell’s support services offers at After Point of Sale (APOS) to specified customer segments and/or geographical regions, ensuring the best in class performance. The daily tasks and responsibilities include:
• Attaining targeted sales goals for assigned account set
• Working with sales team, sales management and support services sales specialists on account planning activity
• Proactively identifying customer needs/requirements and recommending/quoting appropriate Dell Services
• Acting as a subject matter expert on all elements of the Services portfolio to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
• Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards and ethics through engaging with the customer directly whilst building a relationship
• Developing, implementing and following up on plans to ensure best in class performance for the programs that he/she is responsible for
• Staying up-to-date with all new services offerings and Solutions, including market and competition trends
• Graduated less than 12 months ago with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
• Good knowledge of IT service offerings
• Proficient in managing time and resources
• Dynamic personality with a hunter mentality
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages