Inside Product Specialist
Casablanca, MoroccoJob ID R57099 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
Inside Product Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in Morocco
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Provides direction and guidance/mentor to less experienced team members and coaches others in closing complex deals
- Strong understanding of products and services
- Accomplished level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact across the segment Strong understanding of subject matter
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to, and in anticipation of customer needs
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative technology solutions
- Understands and leverages solutions and can explain how solutions will benefit the overall business
- Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication in French and English, both written and spoken
- Typically requires a minimum 1+ years in a similar position
- Graduated in the last 12 months
- Demonstrates sales capability by building strategic selling skills, executing business plans to enhance customer and Dell success, and consistently achieving strong attainment results
- Developing ability to provide total solutions working across segments to achieve results
- Intermediate understanding of a number of different industries and how businesses operate
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here