Inside Product Specialist -Services Sales
Casablanca, MoroccoJob ID R029196 Date posted Sep. 06, 2019
Inside Product Specialist (Services Sales)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Product Specialist on our sales team in Casablanca
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Act as subject matter expert for Dells Services products portfolio
- Stay up to date with new internal/external Services offerings and Solutions
- Meet or exceed stated KPI goals (chat services revenue, margin, SRU, and critical attach rates)
- Partner with core sales agents and managers to develop and communicate creative and effective strategies and rep-level action plans to grow services
- Influence agent behavior to improve service attach rates and SRUs
- Ability to demonstrate by example when required (selling Dells Services Products via chat to the customer)
- Fluent French and English
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Applies judgment to identify when deviation from standard practice is required
- Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work
- Regularly provides direction and instruction to sales representatives
- Ability to influence individual and group performance via coaching and relationship-building
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.