Distribution Planning & Merchandising (CEE & Germany)
Casablanca, MoroccoJob ID R87568 Date posted Feb. 04, 2019
Distribution Planning & Merchandising Sr Advisor (CEE & Germany)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Are you looking for your next career challenge as a Regional Planner? Come and join our dynamic Dell EMC Infrastructure Solutions Group’s Marketing Operations team. This role is responsible for driving Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) by leveraging analytics and working closely with the Channel account, regional Supply Planning, Sales, and Logistics.
We are looking for an experienced IT Distribution ChannelPlanner (CPFR) who can identify, communicate and manage account performance, make quality, informed decisions that are in the best interest of the company, effectively cope with change as well as a lack of general direction, maneuver through complex situations, effectively maneuver within the account and business to engage the right people, has strong analytical and quantitative skills, and has strong written, verbal, presentation, influencing, and leadership communication.
- Builds a monthly distribution demand plan for Dell EMC Upgrades.
- Monitors, analyzes the customer inventory and sales data and leverage that information to make informed decisions and commitments.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess inventory levels.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with business objectives and analyzes gaps to plan and evaluates impact to targets.
- Determines the Product merchandizing plan
- Defines pricing position to ensure effective channel halos while optimizing profitability across all frictionless routes to market
- Traveling required
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Business, Marketing, Finance) and 8 + years’ relevant experience (Channel, Marketing) or Graduate degree and 8+ year’s relevant experience
- English and German on professional level is a must
- Knowledge of CPFR process with special focus on forecasting, planning and analyzing Data.
- Experience with developing and implementing channel strategies and account support plans and understanding of the channel marketplace
- Experience with facilitating and leading account meetings
- Dell Distribution Business Experience/Business Acumen or External Experience in IT Distribution.
- Knowledge of the Infrastructure Solution Group Products : Server/Server Upgrades.
- Thorough understanding of the distribution and online marketplace
Salary in Slovakia is starting from: 2600 EUR gross/month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.