Senior Data Center Sales Executive
Canberra, AustraliaJob ID R76454 Date posted May. 27, 2019
The DCSE leads the sales engagement for Storage and Converged solutions. The DCSE works closely within a broader Account team including specialists from across the business supporting and partnering with the Account Executive around all aspects of account planning & strategy.
The DCSE builds relationships across multiple levels of decision makers and influencers within their assigned accounts to generate pipeline.
- Primary selling responsibility for storage products: Identifying, developing, managing and closing opportunities
- Engaging at CXO level & demonstrating measurable ROI
- Understanding customer business needs, value-drivers and organisational structure
- Driving a consultative approach to solution selling
- Communicating Dell EMC’s unique value to customers
- Mapping customer challenges to Dell EMC capabilities
- Primary accountability for storage prospecting & pipeline generation
- Coordinating virtual team of specialist resources
- Engaging actively in account planning with extended team
- Maintaining accurate sales forecast and pipeline in SFDC
- Growing the account / territory to maximum potential
- Consistently achieving balanced revenue, margin targets
Skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable experience in selling IT Solutions with key experience in the Data Centre.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Demonstration of achieving a high level of customer satisfaction with a demonstrable track record in this area
- Understanding of competitive strategies
- Strong business instincts and tenacity for driving results and programs to successful completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and engage at CxO level
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.