RSA Archer Western Canada Account Manager
Calgary, AlbertaJob ID R047818 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for the generation of new product and services revenue for the RSA Archer eGRC Suite. The Sales Account Manager is the enterprise governance, risk and compliance (eGRC) domain expert supporting the broader RSA sales organization and has complete responsibility for the sales and account management of eGRC offerings in the territory.
The role is supported by the efforts of our Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, Support, Inside Sales and Engineering teams. The Sales Account Manager and Sales Engineer work together to understand the client’s business requirements and to make recommendations that leverage our capabilities, resulting in a win-win relationship.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Account Manager has end-to-end responsibility for new sales and revenue attainment of quarterly sales goals. The right candidate must be able to develop and maintain or leverage existing relationships with C-level executives within Information Security, Information Technology, Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Audit within his or her territory. The candidate must be able to develop and execute a targeted sales plan to embed RSA Archer eGRC Solutions within target accounts, including target identification, prospecting, organizing resources, leading meetings and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations for RSA procurement personnel. The Sales Account Manager must demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process and revenue goal attainment and bring a track record of successfully selling technology to solve business problems. Creativity and high intensity are expected.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Development and execution of a sales plan with focus on meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products to differentiate RSA’s capabilities to clients and partners
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate whitespace accounts
- Working with channel partners and Systems Integrators to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients detect and respond to advanced cyber threats.
- Develop, maintain and share a Customer Account Plan for your top strategic accounts, ensure these are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts within SFDC
Minimum of 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience, preferably in information security or enterprise risk management software and services.
- Thorough understanding of software products and services for enterprise security, governance, risk and compliance
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Sold track record driving revenue with existing customers as well as proven new logo acquisition skills
- Extensive experience selling to C-level targets and clients
- Experienced in managing sales cycles that are contract-heavy
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; Ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations of RSA Archer eGRC Solutions
- Proven ability to learn (i.e. gain product and marketing knowledge). Extensive knowledge of information security topics, compliance requirements and risk management
- A strong understanding of the Channel/SI model and the cyber security market
- Must be a team player – ability to interact with both the direct and indirect teams both within RSA and our partners.
- Integrity and Trust in all business dealings
- Highly organized and the ability to track activities, opportunities and contacts within the RSA customer relationship management system on a daily basis
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.