VxRail -Team Lead/ Coach, Enterprise Technical
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R45702 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consultations and advices on complex technical questions related to entire enterprise ecosystem.
- Acts as central point of contact for product related issues and manages the customer relationship from a technical support perspective with minimal supervision.
- Provides guidance, leadership, technical consultation and training to less experienced team members.
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of knowledge database contents.
- Understands the customer's technical environment through regular communication and business reviews; develops support plans that recognize the customer's priorities, challenges, initiatives and potential areas for improvement
- Works closely with engineering, product management, and other key internal organizations to drive innovation and performance around product requirements, enhancements, process improvements and industry best practices In addition to their technical expertise, maintains direct linkage into other key internal organizations necessary for fast problem escalation and expedited resolution status
- Bachelors Computer Engineering or Computer science
- 5+ years of Relevant experience
- Virtualization - VMWare vSphere – VCP certified or relevant work experience
- SAN/VSAN - Good knowledge of fibre channel switches,
- Ethernet Networks
- Fluency in advanced troubleshooting skills, methodologies and processes
- Broad system application and IT knowledge
- High level of Adaptability (ability to quickly learn new technologies as required)
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.