VMware GSS Queue Manager
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R21162 Date posted Mar. 04, 2019
Supervises monitors and coordinates the daily activities of the workflow and call queues in an assigned work area. Collaborates daily with other Managers on Duty across functional, partners, and customers to complete objectives. Uses defined protocols and independent judgment to properly escalate more complex issues to appropriate resource or department manager in order to resolve customer issues in the most expedient manner possible. Develops and directs work schedules and monitors workflow to achieve established goals and objectives. Receives assignments in the form of objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversees workflow and call queues; assist with open case management, field escalations and SLO attainment
· Ensures that issues and recommendations with regard to programs, tools, projects, products, process, metrics, standards and customers are escalated in accordance with technical support policies and procedures.
· Handles product Manager on Duty - operations duties including Turnover
· Covers all management issues that are directed to the product phone; work with management team on PREM (Solutions Support) operation duties and issues
· Liaison with peers across product between SSC, Field, CSTs CSMs
· Handles scheduling for product teams
· Champions recommendations to management for change/improvements and execute on approved proposal(s)
· Facilitates the group to work in a team environment and leverages top technical talent to share/transfer knowledge
· Promotes teamwork to achieve common goals; while encouraging individual contributions
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Fluency in English is essential
- Multitasking skills
- Working under stress
- Communication & conflict management skills
- Details Oriented
- Negotiations skills
- Sense of Urgency/ Customer handling skills
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- EMEA Shift and US Shift cover from 4:00 am to 12:00 am (Rotational).