VMMare Resource Manager (NASA)
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R73965 Date posted Jun. 09, 2019
Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting. This involves both entering information into Confluence and Gainsight systems. Analyzing customers’ behavior provided by sales, technical and CSM teams, financial data and forecasts, or employee data provided by staff and management. Prepare business documents and presentations for upper management and executives. Use data-gathering and modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide reporting. Prepare the actual business reports, which include data on sales, customers, and financial performance. Play a direct role in designing and developing Mode Analytics reports. Develop databases and systems for inputting, managing, and securing an organization’s data. Use familiarity with Tableau, SQL and servers to design and deploy reports. Ensure a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency. Track closed deals per GEO locations and assign eligible accounts to CSMs per GEO based on the CSM assigning criteria and the capacity limitations per CSM depending on the engagement model. Maintain knowledge bases and CONFLUENCE pages and keeps them updated.
Skills and Qualifications
• Data management – Should have extensive familiarity with data management principles and practices, including metadata management and data access technologies
• Analysis – to rigorously and effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets
• System architecture – reporting analysts are frequently tasked with designing database and data management systems for company-wide deployment
• Written and verbal communication – to communicate across business lines and report on findings and processes to executives and employees
• Problem-solving – to find solutions to an organization’s data management and reporting problems and to be able to adapt and modify solutions based on changing requirements
• 2 to 6 years of experience on the same role within reputable organization(s).
• Working on US times and weekdays.
• Fluent in English verbal and written communications