User Interface Designer
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R045502 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Dell EMC Live Optics™ is the next generation of IT workload profiling created to allow a modern method of collecting, visualizing, and sharing performance and design characteristics for IT environments. Currently Live Optics is utilized in 170 countries by IT Professionals as well as employees and partners of the entire Dell Technologies family of companies. Our software is ground zero for creating a digital experience between vendors and their customers in the marketplace. Live Optics is a blend of big data, social media, and hard core analytics. Live Optics is also one of the world’s largest databases of datacenter workload performance needs.
The Dell EMC Live Optics team is experiencing growth and is rapidly expanding in Cairo. Each member of Live Optics is encouraged to express their creativity for problem solving and contribute to both technique and features of the product. A true opportunity for your ideas to come alive and be globally utilized is at your fingertips. The Live Optics team is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated and ambitious team player to build and deliver a best of breed software product to our customers.
- Create and enhance web & desktop application user interface designs, responsive website designs, and marketing graphics.
- Maintain, update and expand upon the Live Optics UI pattern library and brand standards across different forms of media.
- Apply user-centered design principles to develop creative solutions.
- Work directly with product owners and software developers to create user-centered designs that align with technical restraints and business needs, with limited direction from the design team lead.
- Represent large amounts of complex data in clear, readable format.
- 7+ years of experience with enterprise application design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and visual consistency, creating pixel-perfect designs that follow existing UI standards
- Knowledge of responsive web design and web application design best practices
- Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Designer (XD), Sketch, or similar UI design software
- Experience with prototyping and workflow diagramming: Azure, Invision, UXpin or similar software
- Experience with software interface design
- Understanding of front-end development (HTML, CSS)
- Data visualization experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.