Sr.Analyst,Technical Enterprise services (SecurID RSA)
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R89338 Date posted Jan. 29, 2019
· Applies advanced systems level technical expertise to resolve highly complex systems level customer issues
· Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors
· Accepts escalations from other technical team members as a subject matter expert, shaping group operations with depth of knowledge
· Works closely with Engineering and other technical business units to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues
· Mentors others in providing validated technical information, support process instructions and special support requirements
· Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed
· Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
· Identifies, records and works with management to proactively revise current procedures and tools to improve customer satisfaction
· As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
· Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs, Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other TSEs
· Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality
· Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments
· Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while working to diagnose and resolve issues
· Determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests and be able to identify when deviation from the available troubleshooting tools and documents is appropriate
· Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment
· Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status
· Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
· Customer Service skill.
· Troubleshooting skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Presentation skills.
· One or more of the below skills are highly required:
- Excellent knowledge of security fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications.
- SQL Query Language
- Active Directory Administration knowledge
- API/SDK experience
- Active Directory and IIS
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Architecture & Administration
- CISSP, CEH, OSSP or similar security certification is a plus.
Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science(Technical)
5 to 7 years relevant experience