Sr Analyst, Business Process Management
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R61576 Date posted May. 09, 2019
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively explore opportunities of continuous improvements for the data quality through identifying data errors; investigating to determine root causes and proposing solutions (data cleanup projects, system enhancements, automation,…).
- Contributes to the development of organization's goals and objectives. Failure to obtain results or erroneous judgments or recommendations would normally have serious results and may require substantial expenditure of resources to correct and/or achieve project goals.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Collaboration across multiple business units for business initiatives. Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role and/or may supervise the activities of lower level personnel (exempt professional and non-exempt).
- Analyzes data and reporting to identify trends and/or concerns. Escalates concerns to ensure timely resolution
- Works under limited direction. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Able to draft and present operational procedures and suggested proposals in a professional document or presentation slides
- Trace products’ data flow in several Information systems through the product lifecycle
- Work on several information systems (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce,…) and use a variety of tools including complex searches and queries and running macros and scripts
- Available to work on rotating shifts (morning, afternoon and overnight)
- Systems thinking and understanding workflows
- Critical eye, analytical thinking
- Managing data (excel, report…..
- Attention to details
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills (spoken and written fluency)
- Database queries (SQL or similar) is a plus