Software Engineer - RSA
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R035698 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. At RSA we believe Digital Transformation is the 4th industrial revolution so we hold it at the core of our strategy, we’re taking leap steps in our digital transformation journey to redefine our organization’s role for the new future business landscape and the new value network. As a software engineer at RSA Digital Powerhouse you’ll get a tremendous opportunity be part of our thrilling digital transformation journey, but it’s not about writing code as directed, however working with process/product owners to learn first-hand about business requirements, translating them into technical features fostering cutting edge emerging technologies and digital tools, providing suggested solutions to digitally transform business landscape, proving workability for suggested solution by building an end-to-end skeleton or steel frame, delivering incrementally and seeking feedback, working in self-disciplined and self-organized manner and looking for potential problems while mitigating business risks.
- Fresh grads with up to 2 years of experience.
- Computer science or computer engineering graduate
- Software development experience using at least one of the following languages/frameworks: Java, Go, C#, PHP, Python and R
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with different deployment and packaging technologies (ex: Containers (Docker), Pods (Kubernetes)
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies: Agile, DevOps, TDD and XP, also familiarity with Design Thinking methodology
- Process Analysis, designing and building process workflows, understanding of BPMN
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences