Software Engineer - RSA
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R035697 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Software Engineer - RSA
As a Software developer in RSA Global Services you will be responsible for the software design and development for Internal tools and products. Utilizes a range of applicable technologies (e.g., cloud development operations, agile technologies, programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for product lines.
You will need to determine system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Also Coordinating design of subsystems and integration of total system, modifying existing software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware or software environments, improve performance or enhance product usability.
You will be required to participate in product & tools development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation. Leading the design of new technologies. Monitoring, optimizing and controlling dependent resources and assisting with the implementation of new or additional product enhancements.
- Fresh grads are welcomed to apply, up to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Specific tools and technologies used may include: C++, C#, Angular, jQuery, WPF, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Blob, Azure Queue, Azure Web Apps, Docker, Jenkins and Octopus
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in C# and .NET
- Participates in the analysis of software/security requirements and specifications.
- Participates in the creation of technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software.
- Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environment.
- Follows source code revision control.
- Clearly communicates project issues and status.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with Agile, DevOps (CI/CD), TDD, Feature Flags, Microservices, test automation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack (i.e. Service Fabric, Blob, etc.)
- Experience in frontend development frameworks (i.e. Angular)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; systems and networks.
- Able to code/debug programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Basic knowledge of information security
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.