Senior Analyst, Technical Writer (RSA)
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R78098 Date posted Nov. 21, 2018
Sr. Analyst, Technical Writer (RSA)
- Writes, edits and proofs hard copy and online documents for consistency. Examples: reference documents for hardware and software products, code, user interface tests, white papers, Application Program Interface and Command Line Interface Documentation, online help systems.
- Ensures all deliverable are technically and mechanically accurate.
- Collaborates with department team members, engineering, marketing, services, legal, regulatory and others to develop content for standard documentation sets, software and special initiatives in-line with the development cycle.
- Creates and manages document schedules, content management, and information architecture.
- Defines processes for content modification, content globalization, content sensitivity, content accessibility / disability (508).
- Maintains content, tools, application access, account administration, and workflow administration.
- More experienced writers may train outside business groups as needed on tools, applications, reporting, and content workflow needs.
- Defines, ratifies, documents and monitors Dell documentation management processes and procedures to comply with ISO and internal quality standards.
- Writes Edit structure modules for Software / Hardware that has moderate level of complex features or components.
- Maintains content topics or module that have moderately complex features or components.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Moderate level of complex work with daily direction by management or senior level team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that are simple in scope.
- Possesses and is capable of clearly articulating a basic understanding of the RSA solutions portfolio, as well as industry infrastructure solutions / technologies as they relate to information security and identity management.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Business.
- 2 to 6 years of experience
- Proficiency in English language, any other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 & 2, CoBiT and ITIL is a plus.