Senior Analyst, Enterprise Technical Services
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R93980 Date posted Feb. 19, 2019
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality.
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices
- uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments.
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required.
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
- Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions.
- Understands and uses sphere of influence extending outside of the department.
- Determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests and be able to identify when deviation from the available troubleshooting tools and documents is appropriate.
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution.
- Bachelors of Computer Engineering or Computer science.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- French or German language is highly preferable.
- Virtualization - VMWare relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Storage/ Servers/ Data Center/ Infrastructure.
- Fluency in advanced troubleshooting skills, methodologies and processes.
- Broad system application and IT knowledge.
- High level of Adaptability (ability to quickly learn new technologies as required).
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.