Senior Analyst; Education Services Instructional Designer
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R024542 Date posted Nov. 11, 2019
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of technical courseware for RSA customers and internals. Delivered trainings are in various modalities, including: Instructor-Led Trainings, Live Virtual Trainings and On-Demand Learning and On-Demand Classrooms. Individual will work with project teams to ensure that courses are technically accurate and relevant and will participate in the development of online assessments and/or certification exams.
- Creating engaging learning courses and compelling course content and applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Restructuring and updating the existing courses and guides by enriching their technical content to improve the learner's experience.
- Interacts with subject matter experts as necessary to ensure content accuracy.
- Creating supporting media for the courses (audio recordings and video simulations).
- Managing training development projects, including developing online assessments and certification exams.
- Configuring and troubleshooting complex lab environments for hands-on technical training via self-built lab exercises.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to other team members.
- Conducting quality assurance for created/updated courses to ensure their alignment with RSA University standards.
- Conduct Train the Trainers sessions for the Instructor-Led trainings.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Communication or any other technical field.
- Ability to work on project-based duties, managing deadlines, risk, communications and goals.
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical content.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
(Knowledge of two or more of the below is required)
- Knowledge of Articulate 360, Camtasia and other editing/audio visual tools.
- Good Security Knowledge (Security+ Certification or Similar).
- Previous Experience developing technical instructional materials in a high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of Database Administration preferably SQL database.
- Linux/UNIX Operating System Administration.