Senior Advisor, Services Project/Program Management
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R027372 Date posted Jul. 30, 2019
Snr. Advisor, Services Project/Program Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Snr. Advisor, Services Project/Program Management on our Project Management team in Limerick.
Dell customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Manages Complex projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Stakeholder and customer management of critical customer accounts.
- Attend and lead as required customer meetings and Quarterly business reviews.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements.
- Additional European language - ideally German or French
- 5-10 Years experience working in large customer support environments
- Experience dealing with complex customer solutions and their account teams as well as experience of driving customer facing business reviews.
- Ability to interact effectively with business and IT professionals
- Successful candidate needs to be a lateral thinker and self-starter, who is comfortable with a degree of autonomy and ambiguity
- Role will require some travel, estimated roughly 1 to 2 weeks in any given Month .
- Security clearance requirement for specific customer will be necessary.
- Technical knowledge of storage networks will be considered an important preference: Storage Area Networks (EQL); Servers (PE PV); Networking; Virtualization VMware
- Undergraduate degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.