Senior Advisor, Services Project/Program Management
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R95796 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Sr. PM (TEA)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Sr. Advisor] on our [Project Management] team in [TEA].
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
- Responsible for the delivery of moderate complex, moderate risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus.
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW).
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources.
- Controls the financial compliance and manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget for the projects.
- Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization.
- Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes.
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement.
- ISM & ITIL Certifications
- 8+ years of related experience
- Fluent French language capabilities (both spoken and written) are mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Strong customer service skills
- PMP or Prince2.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.