Senior Advisor, Services Program Manager (RSA)
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R035700 Date posted Oct. 07, 2019
Senior Advisor, Services Program Management (RSA)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Program Manager on our Global Services team in Cairo.
RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
With global focus, our Program Management professionals are responsible for management of projects within RSA Global Services from concept through definition and development to launch across multiple products and business segments.
- Works under the general direction of either a Program Delivery Lead/Director.
- Coordinates programs/solutions through opportunity analysis, business case development, detailed technical requirements delivery, development, product acceptance, and launch readiness.
- Maintains and submits clear and concise activity/progress/time recording reports to customers, management, and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures programs/projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Communicates to all RSA concerned parties any existing or potential customer escalation issues.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Recommends changes in the product development process and implements changes as directed
- Holds responsibility for achieving the RSA Bar of Excellence as the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Program Management.
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Cross-Functional skill and ability to work in a diversified environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong intellectual capacity and problem solving
- Program/Project management qualification.
- Financial and analytical experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of different data analytics tools
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.