Analyst; RSA ED Services
Cairo, EgyptJob ID R75178 Date posted May. 23, 2019
The individual will be responsible for the development and/or editing of technical courseware for RSA customer support employees. Delivered trainings are in various modalities, including: Instructor-Led Trainings, Live Virtual Trainings and On-Demand Learning, On-Demand Labs, On-Demand Classrooms. The individual will focus on developing technical understanding in one or more disciplines of RSA technology. Individual will work with project teams to ensure that courses are technically accurate and relevant and will participate in the development of online assessments and/or certification exams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating engaging learning courses and compelling course content and applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Restructuring and updating the existing courses and guides by enriching their technical content to improve the learner's experience and make sure they are aligned with the latest version of RSA product.
- Interacts with subject matter experts as necessary to ensure content accuracy.
- Creating supporting media for the courses (audio recordings and video simulations).
- Managing training development projects, including developing online assessments and certification exams.
- Configuring and troubleshooting complex lab environments for hands-on technical training via self-built lab exercises.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to other team members.
- Conducting quality assurance for created or updated courses to ensure their alignment with RSA University standards.
- Follows the necessary processes and procedures to ensure standardization and technical accuracy of all course materials.
- Participate in weekly status meetings, cross functional and content design meetings to stay aligned with audience needs and delivery timelines.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 0 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Communication or any other technical field.
- Good understanding of Networking and Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of Security Concepts.
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical content.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, Snag-IT, Visio, Adobe Creative Studio and other editing/audio visual tools is a plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED FOR THE Role (Knowledge of two or more of the below is required)
- Windows skills (Windows Server, Active Directory, Web Server IIS, LDAP).
- Good Security Knowledge (Security+ Certification or Similar).
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and headers.
- Software Installation.
- Security / Risk Management.
- Previous Experience developing technical instructional materials in a high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of Database Administration preferably SQL data base.