Services Project Program Manager
Bukit Mertajam, MalaysiaJob ID R79991 Date posted Nov. 26, 2018
Critical SME leadership position for APJ regional ESG, RI and Connected Configuration services solutions and fulfillment scaling. Scope of responsibility spans: all Global/APJ Enterprise Services Group offer capability, custom solutions, expansion of 2T footprint, technical vitality of core supply chain (Dell/ODM), & new product/platform enablement. Individuals may be required to provide direct support of customers in enterprise/client services solution design and fulfillment process deployment leveraging and optimizing established supply chain networks specifically in support of RI, ESG and Connected Configuration solutions.
The Project program management Sr Advisor is expected to be an organizational expert within their defined subject area. The candidate should have an in-depth disciplinary knowledge of program management techniques, ESG solution business requirements, will provide team guidance, and can lead program delivery across cross functional teams. Individuals will contribute to technical discovery and lead development of fulfillment techniques, offer capability and operational scaling. Candidates should have associated industry experience, an in-depth knowledge of professional standards and be able to provide guidance in project and program management techniques to peers and partners.
The Project program management Sr. Advisor will develop solutions to complex business and technical problems, through analysis (situational and financial), customer and functional team engagement, and alignment of key decision makers. They will leverage business plans and strategy to deliver scalable fulfillment solutions. The successful candidate will support ESG offer development and enablement in the APJ region and support global rollouts.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to lead large project teams, especially in the logistics supply chain space.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.
- Ability to manage cross functional resource.
- Ability to deliver or validate solution design.
- Ability to act as a change agent to grow the business.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Technical aptitude. Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Customer service skills Problem solving skills. Organizational skills
- Preference for those with some basic knowledge or experience about Security, Network, SCCM or Hyper-V.