Senior Manager, Customer/Technical Training
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia, Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia;Cyberjaya, MalaysiaJob ID R045996 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- Manage, motivate and retain a highly skilled set of Technical Instructors, across specific geos within APJ
- Mentor and ensure the continued development of the Team Members in technical and personality developments skills, to enable them to do their job effectively
- Work with Internal Stake-Holders and Sales organizations to understand and cater to their continued training requirements
- Directs the efforts of a team of Instructors, in delivering high quality training programs/ practices.
- Establishes performance metrics for team to achieve
- Assists in the integration of complex business factors and new work processes to develop and implement long-term strategic training plans, policies and procedures to support and achieve business objectives
- Provides on-going consultation on training and development research, learning and motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques that ensure optimal level of training delivery initiatives
- Collaborates with leadership at all levels to identify training needs and develop strategic programs to best address requirements Responsible for planning and execution of organizational budgets and schedules
- Viewed both internally and externally as an expert on training and development research, learning and motivation theory, and new materials, methods and techniques that ensure optimal level of training delivery initiatives
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Understands the core business process and purpose of the functional area.
- Places issues in context of organizational and functional objectives.
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Delivering training to multiple stakeholder Audiences
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Independently determines approach to project.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Updates management on project/activity status.
- Contributes to area by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others.
- Extends capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
- Regularly interacts with colleagues or customers generally up to senior level management.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles.
- Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information.
- Qualitative information
- Quantitative research
- Trend data
- Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
- Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
- Develops skills to analyze ambiguous problems.
- May provide technical guidance or influence the work of others.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.