Inventory Management Senior Analyst
Bukit Mertajam, MalaysiaJob ID R039839 Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
- Reconciliations and ad-hoc inventory adjustments are completed in a timely manner to support accurate reporting of inventory balances quarterly.
- Analyze results & report to the management team.
- Drive for root cause/corrective actions with proper closure and action plan with stakeholders.
- Ensure that appropriate root cause and corrective actions are driven to reduce variation in reported inventory balances.
- Facility or functional operations are in compliance with all required physical inventory controls.
- Complete all inventory control audits as required and analyze, drive corrective action for any findings.
- Develop new audits where areas of risk are identified within the business.
- Risk management that involve identify risk level, driving for solutions and process improvement.
- Involve in projects impacting inventory to optimize, standardize Inventory management process and drive for consistency.
- Work closely with cross functional team and participate in projects to drive for process improvement and knowledge sharing.
- Engage, maintain & share best practices with your global team.
- Experience in auditing, control and governance is desired.
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s in Business Mathematics, Big data analytic, Statistics, Management Mathematics with Computing, Operation management, or other applicable fields.
- Strong in analytical skill
- Strong in computer skill (esp. Excel, Access) & good to possess fundamental Programming knowledge (eg, VBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for result and problem solving
- Self-directed and independent when completing business objectives
- Preferred with at least relevant 2-3 years’ experience in Inventory Control, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or IT; experience working with large datasets.
Ability to speak in MANDARIN is a MUST as the role required to liaise with Original Design Manufacturing Team (ODM) from China