Financial Analysis Sr Analyst
Bukit Mertajam, MalaysiaJob ID R035273 Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis to join our team in Penang and play a key role in the evolution of Dell.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Responsible for the standard cost setting in inventory and sales order management systems
- Analyze monthly cost package & support complex cost queries
- Support costing for new product launches
- Resolve operational issue & analyze financial impacts
- Ensure compliance to internal controls for cost planning processes, relating to product costing and material variances
- Lead in preparation and testing of yearly CSA
- Drive improvement in Cost Planning processes to deliver better product cost information in terms of completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Support strategic initiatives such as perform UAT for new projects & ensure business processes are aligned and ready to support the cost planning requirements
- This position requires attention to detail, while also managing relationships and expectations through various levels of management. The position requires strict adherence to review and reporting deadlines. The ideal candidate must demonstrate initiative, be organized and be able to work well both independently and within a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any accounting professional qualifications
- Min. working experience of 3 years in audit and MNC environment
- Preferably with Costing experience and strong Accounting background
- Strong financial acumen and comfortable in managing complex and multi-dimensional data
- Self-motivated & independent, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours
- Detail oriented and excellent in organizing & analytical skills, with a very strong aptitude for standard software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A team player