Consultant, Supply Chain Enablement Program Manager
Bukit Mertajam, MalaysiaJob ID R035218 Date posted Sep. 17, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. And when products and solutions are in development, it’s about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. The team is also crucial to getting shipping right. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
- Managing charted programs.
- Ensure program delivered with quality and meet implementation date & criteria
- Form & lead program core team and obtain proper sign off for program implementation
- Analyze and root cause program obstacles, formulate next step and contingency plan
- Ensure program meet business objectives and timeline.
- Manage program resource balancing and project expenses.
- Lead comprehensive program scoping
- Manage the program per PrP/Agile program phases
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/IT discipline.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in project/program management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good influencing & negotiation skill
- With Supply Chain Operation experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you are ready to take ownership of ambitious and ground-breaking technical programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.