Bukit Mertajam, MalaysiaJob ID R59921 Date posted Feb. 01, 2019
Position: Analyst (Outbound Logistic – IDL)
Location: Dell, Bukit Tengah
Responsible for fulfillment optimization across APJ, working with cross functional teams. Partners with external transportation carriers for enabling programs across APJ, which include defining and testing of the applications. Drive for improvements as it relates to cost, cycle times and enablement for APJ fulfilment and logistics
- Identify, analyze and interpret data trends and produce reporting on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis for On Time performance metrics, cycle time for APJ and participate in goal settings
- Take lead to communicate with business leaders on lead time management and record the document for global communication
- Work with Global Reporting team to produce report aligned with business requirements
- Engage with stakeholders from cross-functional team for project completion and VIT testing
- Manage and maintain SCDH database/tables for APJ to manage rules enabled for OTM implementation. Communication with respective functional owners required for the database management.
- Update Outbound calendar maintenance across Dell systems to ensure accurate cycle time count for all reports
- Validate the monthly warehouse billing to ensure no data discrepancy exist between Dell and 3PL system
- Attend workshops to represent APJ Operations is goal settings or new application. Reviews and enablement.
- Candidate must be Analytical & Process Orientated.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics and Supply Chain is preferred.
- Able to make good on large amount of data.
- Exposure in distribution network modeling is an added advantage.
- Candidate with Business Process Improvement - will also be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply