Buenos Aires, ArgentinaJob ID R1906692 Date posted May. 16, 2019
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. We are committed to satisfaction and success of the customer and their (enter specific product portfolio) strategy. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning (enter specific product portfolio).
You are a specialist passionate about infrastructure virtualization with a foundational understanding of networking or storage virtualization, cloud automation, business critical and cloud-native applications, data center operations, end-user computing or public cloud.
As a VMware Consultant, you will provide customers technical leadership in the design, installation, configuration, and implementation of VMware products and services. You will help to document standard methodologies in developing and deploying VMware solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base of standard methodologies for our customers and partners. Services include (but not limited to) Operational Readiness, Business Continuance, Disaster Recovery, and Storage, and IT services Delivery.
Learn more about VMware Professional Services:VMware Professional Services
- Sound understanding of enter specific product portfolio design and implementation within the IT architecture space
- Plan, design, build & deliver the core infrastructure solutions
- Excellent user documentation skills
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues and customers
- Provide technical input to the Solution Architects and Services Business Leaders in the pre-sales stage of an opportunity by providing accurate effort estimation
- Ability to speak and present to both business and technical audiences
- Display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or with the customer
- Liaise and provide input into similar projects and standard methodologies, sharing knowledge among other consultants
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- Fluent Portuguese and Spanish language skills, written and verbal required
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a software vendor.
- Validated working and hands-on experience with VMware’s products (enter specific product portfolio) within modern IT production data centers and infrastructure environments
- Experience in designing and implementing virtualization solutions
- Familiar with capacity and performance management and tuning
- VMware Certified Professional in Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization or Cloud Management & Automation (Preferred)
- ITIL foundation certified or equivalent practical knowledge
- Good background in Windows and Linux systems administration
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent technical training
- Good communication and social skills, proficient in Spanish and English
Strengths You'll Need:
- Self-starters with a high energy level; and someone who can communicate at all levels
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal in English and Spanish
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language.
VMware, is an EPIC2 community and was recently listed as #42 on Fortune’s 100 Best Review. We enjoy helping our people grow professionally as well as in our community. Our passionate and enthusiastic employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights and influence within the business landscape and beyond.