Senior Partner Systems Engineer
Bucharest, Romania, Budapest, HungaryJob ID R031242 Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
Senior Partner Systems Engineer
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the channel team at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Partner Systems Engineer to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Assumes responsibility for technical development of partner pre-sales in assigned market.
- Develops & maintains relationships with partner pre-sales, and account teams in support of channel sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Takes ownership to create and execute local enablement initiatives to support the regional partner go-to-market and carry out targeted technical programs focused on technical development of Partner pre-sales
- Provides partially support in partner led projects as means to enable & develop the technical resources of the involved partner
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solutions and business case to partner and DELL EMC management teams.
- Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. DELL EMC Proven Professional Certification or similar desired.
- Educates, coaches, mentors partner pre-sales on the value of EMC products and solutions across the portfolio, including Converged Infrastructure, Core Storage, Emerging Technology, Data Protection, Server Technologies and Networking.
- Bachelors degree (Technical) and 7+ years relevant experience
- Partner focused and detailed product knowledge.
- Strong mentoring & coaching skills and communication
- Ability to present to all levels of IT from Ops to technical C level management
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and manage in a matrix environment
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.