Technical Program Manager (SRO)
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R29148 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Technical Program Manager
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Security & Resiliency Team at Dell, we are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Security Technical Program Manager will join Dell’s Product Security Office to provide program management oversight of Security Engagements across Dell’s divisions. The chosen candidate will collaborate with the diverse and global product teams as well as technical security advisers to raise the security posture of products.
- Lead efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Security Engagements
- Prepare and present to executive management the state of product security in technical detail
- Raise the awareness of product security risks and adoption of security requirements to upper management
- Analyze data from different sources and create an improvement plan
- Evaluate the current state of operations and define a future state initiative
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management and experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to be a strong influencer of people and resources in a dynamic environment
- Proven knowledge of engineering operations and product lifecycle process, tools and metric
- Proven track record of influence with a diverse set of functional disciplines (for instance, Engineering, QA, Services, Product Management)
- Knowledge and experience in SDL (Secure Development Lifecycle) desirable
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverable in a dynamic environment; drive simultaneous programs across Dell EMC divisions
- Understanding of executive management perspective and priorities
- Strong business analytical skills with the ability to convert data into actionable information
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.