Senior Software Engineer - RPA
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R32930 Date posted Mar. 15, 2019
Senior Software Engineer
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Renewal Services at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Software robots using RPA technology and analytics from Dell-EMC’s Business Data Lake power low-value maintenance contract quoting for Dell-EMC products. The Senior Software Engineer will be a part of a development team to transform this pilot program into an industry leading, robust digital workforce. They will collaborate with business analysts, architects and data analytics resources to develop robust automation applications which elevate users from routine rules-driven activities.
- Analyze complex business processes, assess automation feasibility and collaborate on AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Bring leading software development practices to broader automation team
- Develop, test and maintain RPA scripts and code that’s tightly integrated with data analytics
- Create documentation and code that’s clear, standard based, reusable and maintainable
- Perform estimation efforts on projects and report progress
- Log defects, identify course of action and performs preliminary root cause analysis
- Experience with hands-on development in one or more of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- Knowledge with software development life cycle methodologies and experience with all phases and experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, version control, code libraries and promotion to production processes
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.