Security Systems Firewall Administrator (Rotating Shifts) - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R043985 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Our future colleague will be responsible for providing specialized support for industry leading Firewall/UTM platforms. You will be assigned to one of Dell Secureworks’s big customers and will collaborate with members of the various other security teams to manager over 300 and install over 200 new Firewalls.
- Monitor the health and configuration of the VPN
- Management of backups & restoration for platform related configurations and tool data
- Analyse for the opportunity to improve rule sets
- Integration into support desk
- Management of incidents relating to platform infrastructure
- Investigation and resolution of technical issues with platform
- Act as Custodian of Customer firewall Infrastructure technical and service design
- Investigation and resolution of abnormal system / application behavior
- Fulfillment of access requests and access changes, periodic access reviews with business stakeholders
- Serve as a point contact for annual firewall policy audits and Service Improvement Plans
- Review, approve, action changes against the solution
- Run firewall infrastructure upgrade projects
- Application of patches & hotfixes for vendor related infrastructure following consultation with the client team.
- Change management for BAU changes
- Collaborate with Customer Global ITS Delivery Centres
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with the client IT and business stakeholders to help qualify firewall technical coverage of new or existing projects across the business
- Work with the client's Security leadership, other Security teams and/or other business units to design, engineer, recommend, plan technical projects to meet segmentation and visibility needs
- 2+ years of working in network and IT security
- 1+ years of firewall management experience
- Network knowledge
- Experience implementing IT corporate strategy
- Experience working with Fortinet Fortigate UTM
- Working knowledge/experience of network systems, security principles and applications, packet sniffing technologies, etc.
- Experience with Change Management and CAB meetings
- Attention to importance of arriving to/from work on time, time management, project needs, or planned changes
Location: Campus building, Boulevard Iuliu Maniu, no. 6, near Politehnica Metro Station
Working schedule: You will work on a 24/7 rotating shifts pattern (12/24, 12/48, between 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am).
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.