Security Operations Manager - Dell SecureWorks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R044039 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Security Operations Manager
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Security Operations Manager provides an oversight of all responsibilities performed by Service Provider staff. SOM responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services proposed by Provider for Company.
- Lead numerous cross-functional project teams simultaneously.
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts. Make certain that all team members are involved and engaged.
- Work to ensure IT Operation projects are successfully implemented by taking into the consideration a complex customized environment, constant resources constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects.
- Excel in an environment of high uncertainty and constant change, where standard project management practices and process are equal in importance to fostering successful communication, collaboration and understanding among project stakeholders.
- Ensure creation and presentation to Company or regular reports and metrics reflecting service delivery of Provider and showing adherence to SLAs.
- Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies.
- 2+ years experience in managing teams of 20+ people.
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience.
- Actively involved in performance management, mentoring and coaching.
- Background focused in service delivery with a proven track record of working with multicultural teams.
- Operational knowledge and experience in running multifunctional and remote teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills (IT systems).
- Strong skills in negotiating timelines and project requirements and building consensus.
- Experience running a large security or NOC team.
- Proactive and objective when dealing with complex issues within the teams.
- Some exposure to basic financial management aspects, such as cost control or budgets.
- Strong analytical skills in evaluating applicable requirements and responding with quality technical specifications and solutions.
- Understanding of information security and its relationship with the business.
- Experience interacting with senior level management in a large organization.
- Relevant security certifications, such as CompTia Security+.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.