Privacy Ops Senior Advisor - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R046063 Date posted Nov. 16, 2019
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- In this role you will be required to support efficient and effective services to our customers handling investigations into complaints about data breaches. Responsible for root cause analysis and undertake reporting/remedial action as required. Maintain a log of any events and remedial recommendations and actions.
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the client regarding privacy compliance.
- Liaise with DPO/DPE, legal, other teams responsible in order to assist in the closure of privacy related events/requests.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key stakeholders.
- Interacting with internal privacy program managers, product development teams, legal, compliance, governance and data protection teams.
- Identify areas of improvement in local practices relative to managing data privacy.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other degree focusing on the intersection of technology and policy.
- 1-2 year(s) professional experience in a role involving privacy, compliance, audit, preferably within a technology setting.
- Knowledge in privacy and information security risk assessment and best practices, privacy certifications/seals, and information security standards certifications.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, fluent in English), ability to influence without authority and to balance risks in ambiguous and complex situations.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills in leading or contributing to global and multi-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, integrity and professional ethics, ability to handle information and business affairs with secrecy and confidentially as appropriate.
- Experience working within an international legal environment and familiarity with US and European data protection laws and practices.
- Experience in financial business sector.
- Good understanding of international data protection laws and regulations, including knowledge of CCPA and/or GDPR.
- Privacy related certifications (CIPT, CIPP/e, CIPP/US).
- Security related certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CISSP, HCISSP.
- Good knowledge in information security and risk management, familiar with IT and Security Governance.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
- Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
- Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.