DLP & Endpoint Platform Engineer (Rotating shift) - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R046017 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Security Platform Support Team administers security solutions / tools and is responsible for overall health and configuration of the platforms. They are subject matter experts with specialized expertise on the solutions / tools they support. Platform management, software upgrades, rule tuning, and managing operational incidents are the primary objectives for this team (i.e. health checks, break-fix, ticket support, etc.).
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the client DAG/DLP system(s), Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Symantec, PhishMe, Ironkey
- Ensure the first level assessment and act as an escalation point for technical issues from DAG/DLP
- Perform DLP events triage and escalations, understand and follow the Incident Response process through event escalations
- Work closely with Data Protection, Endpoint, Incident Response teams (for level 2, level 3 escalation), process owner & vendors to support DAG/DLP technology
- Update documentation and control methodology for DAG/DLP tools
- Manage Varonis Data Privilege Platform (Protected Shares & Security Groups management & maintenance)
- Perform DAG remediation (shares permissions modelling)
- Patch management and software updates
- General administration (user accounts, settings, policies, groups, etc…)
- Reporting (ad-hoc or regular), System summaries, Non-compliance overviews
- 2+ years experience in an information technology role, at least one of which was related to DAG/DLP, Antivirus/Endpoint Protection, information security, security tools, etc.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, or a related field - or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of data security solutions and the metrics associated with those solutions
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention tools (Symantec is preferred) and familiarity with security issues related to preventing data loss and managing data protection
- Must have ability to identify gaps in procedures, and willingness to communicate them to the team, and suggest improvements
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience on Linux and Windows systems
- Detailed knowledge of security technologies and trends
- Working knowledge/experience of network security principles and applications
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Ability to apply very good technically oriented concepts to problem solving
- Must have excellent client service skills, very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with implementing IT Security policies and events analysis
- Hands-on experience with Symantec DLP would be preferred
- Technology background should include Security tools with centralized management and/or SIEM experience
- Work effectively across functional teams at both Secureworks and with the client
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess active industry certifications such as CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CEH, CCNA Security, Comptia Security+,GCIA, GCIH, or OSCP
Location: Campus building, Boulevard Iuliu Maniu, no. 6, near Politehnica Metro Station
Working schedule: You will work on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern (12/24, 12/48, between 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am).
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
- Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
- Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.