Office 365 Technology Manager - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R042481 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This is a Manager position with Secureworks, and will provide leadership and support to a global operations team that manages our digital workplace and collaboration solutions. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office 365 environment. You will be a technical subject matter expert, promote innovative solutions, and develop relationships with key stakeholders to achieve our strategic business goals.
The O365 Technology Manager is responsible for the end-to-end service lifecycle for the Company’s Microsoft O365 environment including:
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with internal business and technology stakeholders as well as external vendor stakeholders
- Support of ongoing enablement of our champions network as a means of:
- Ongoing assessment of usage and adoption across different teams
- Capturing features or capabilities that the business would like to have (determine if is available and just needs to be communicated, or if should be added to a feature request in the MS community)
- Gathering ongoing feedback on how we can help teams use the capabilities to better meet their use cases
- Perform (internal or external) customer research to gain insight into the "voice of the customer” and use this insight to define the customer segments the product will target, to understand those customers' goals, and how they would gain value from product capabilities
- Work with key stakeholders to make frequent and dynamic prioritization decisions based on the latest product analytics, product team metrics and customer feedback.
- Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health including
- configure and review reports, including BI, OMS, and Microsoft 365 reporting
- manage service health alerts
- create internal service health response plan
- monitor service health
- Define, track and communicate key product performance indicators as required to inform this process, and track business results and continually monitor and refine the service based on internal client feedback
- Define and deliver the capability roadmap for the service
- Monitor Azure AD Connect Health including managing Azure AD Connect synchronization, configuring object filters, configure password sync and support multi-forest AD Connect scenarios
- Collaborate closely with other IT managers to ensure frictionless delivery of services
- Managing a global team of high-performing individuals
- Responsible for review ongoing changes and operations in order to support and optimize the M365 environment – centralize technical consultation, managing release of new features, capabilities, upgrades, etc.
- Support internal IT – ensure support teams are aware of changes that may impact users and are prepared to take support calls on those topics
- Analyzes support calls/tickets/cases and knowledge bases/training article usage
- Ensure the release of enhancements includes user self-help documents, user training, support plan and resources, support training and tools, a communication plan and success measures
- Proactively engages users to measure capability usage and develop an action plan if adoption is not satisfactory
- Candidates will need to manage multiple assignments and processes and shifting priorities
- Candidates will participate in rotating 24/7 on-call support
- Seven years of relevant experience
- Experience leading a global team
- Experience of engaging stakeholders and support teams
- Experience in Azure Active Directory (AAD), AAD Connect and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Including claims-based authentication and managing identity synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Experience with Active Directory and GPO support
- Experience with Office 365 Tenant configuration including Hybrid Modern Authentication, Hybrid Domain Join, Conditional Access (CA) and Seamless Single Sign-On
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Basic knowledge of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP and DNS
- Knowledge of industry security and compliance standards and audit requirements
- Energetic and driven to provide top-notch service to internal clients
- Strong knowledge of enterprise level systems infrastructure and Datacenter Operations
- Solid understanding of change management processes and the ability to follow those processes unerringly
- Ability, and initiative to execute broad assignments requiring minimal direction with personal accountability
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.